Tuesday 15 July 2014

Mind your head

We've been looking for a flat to rent since last week. Though it's not a very long time, my positive attitude has been gradually stepping back. There are not many offers on the market in this area and I am being fussy. We happened to spot a kind of divergent ways of thinking in terms of what we need and want. The flat we saw today is on the very top floor of the building so as it's easy to imagine it has sloped ceilings. It's tiny but - has a potential.

 And it seems that sloped walls are quite decorative themselves. 


Hopefully by the end of the week we'll have let agreed therefore I'll have more time to think about what is to buy to make this place ours. Searching for bargains and stuff for your home seems so exciting that I've already investigated the topic. Regarding the apartment's slanted walls and not very much of space I'm going to narrow the scope of large furniture hunting. That will be our first apartment that we won't have to share so the idea of decorating it is even more appealing. Unfortunately, I won't have a walk-in closet for now, but there's still some space left for creation. 



No comments:

Post a Comment