Sunday 20 July 2014

Come dine with me

What I've been up to this weekend - apart from shopping, hoovering, cooking and helping our friend with moving out (it was supposed to be a lazy weekend) - was finally finding an ideal flat. This one was the fifth we'd seen and we took it straightaway. We're moving in next week and I'm thrilled to hunt for new nice pieces of furniture. I'd want it to be a kind of classic and industrial design with bits of homey soft furnishing that will make it more 'people friendly'. There's no better place than the Internet to find everything what you'll need to fill your space. What I spotted and was amazed by its design is a range of modern dining chairs by Kartell. Though my husband to be thinks having them it's not exactly what he'll like in a dining/living room... I absolutely love them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment