Sunday 6 July 2014

Feel invited

When my beloved husband-to-be (or fiancĂ© to be if we want to be strict about it) and I came up with an idea to find a new apartment I was over the moon. It’s got to have ‘something’ that makes you fall in love at the first sight. The worse is the weather on the day you’re wandering and viewing different properties to let or buy), the better. If it’s raining but the empty flat still has ‘it’ – character, specific pleasant ambiance that make you feel you’d like to stay and make some tea before you go (it’s raining for heaven’s sake!) that must be a good sign.

And the view is outstanding. Never in my life have I thought I might live in an apartment near the seaside – and here we go – pop your head out of the window and feel the breeze. And my sweet yet grumpy groom-some-day-to-be seems to be happy as well. As long as he can put his thoughts into decorating his study I can feel free to worry about the rest. And I’m more than happy to do so!

I’ve been always interested in art, architecture, interior design and beautiful, classy decorations which all can make places fascinating and ‘moreish’. New flat opens the way to a new life that’s about to reveal original, inspirational ideas. Some of them you might have never found too cool… like… turning things around you to black… Having said that, black is my favourite one.

...Stay tuned








No comments:

Post a Comment