Saturday 12 July 2014

A Glass with Class

As it's Saturday and most of you, young and beautiful, are heading to pubs and clubs so as to please yourselves with a couple of shots or pints, perform wild dance on the table and eat fast food in the middle of the night. That's at least what I'd prefer to be up to tonight if not my, lasted since yesterday hangover. And that's what happens when you start drinking in the middle of the day. As the company I work for has an incredibly motivational system of taking care of emploee's good mood a couple of my colleagues and I poped down to the nearest local brewery to give this Friday a good start. That said, I finished quite early, if you know what I mean... But hey - even the nicest, classy girls crave for playing Cyndi Laupher at times. We've all been there... 

So, there was a binge and the way back home is slightly interrupted by the wind (or my legs rebelled). Your handbag's dodgy pockets seem to have eaten the keys, as you somehow happened to spot in front of the door and on the way up the stairs your body is getting fed up. Yeah... big deal.



Luckily the weekend's just started and there's still a nice bottle of wine in a fridge which you will not hesitate to use. Two solutions sound sensible to put in this place. You can either go to bed or maybe drink some more wine and then go to bed. 





No comments:

Post a Comment