Tuesday 19 August 2014

Is it the fall yet?

It was a bit chilly this morning and the rainy day made me to get back to bed right after finishing work. Should I think this was the right decision, I am to realize later, tossing and turning and thinking about my morning coffee tomorrow... Or grabbing some innocent snacks from the fridge in the middle of the night. What a girl to do?...


I seriously need to visit my parents in Poland this autumn - as long as it's still not to cool to spend evenings outside, even if it means being wrapped with a warm blanket but having a good book to read. There's a boston ivy on my mother's terrace that she planted by mistake (is what she claims as it supposed to be a traveller's joy!) And I love its look especially in the fall. 






No comments:

Post a Comment